Full list available at https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=hr05d-UAAAAJ
- Davies, Walker, Rubinstein and Perini. The State of Open Data: Histories and Horizons (2019).
- Davies and Bawa. Special Issue of Journal of Community Informatics on Open Government Data (2012) – Editor and author of introductory essay: ‘The Promise and Perils of Open Government Data’
- Höchtl, Davies, Janssen and Schieferdecker. Special Issue of the Journal of eDemocracy (2014: Vol 6, No 1)
Peer reviewed papers
- Goeta and Davies. The Daily Shaping of State Transparency: Standards, Machine-Readability and the Configuration of Open Government Data Policies (Science & Technology Studies 29 (4), 2016)
- Davies and Perini. Researching the emerging impacts of open data: revisiting the ODDC conceptual framework (The Journal of Community Informatics, 2016)
- Davies and Fumega. Mixed incentives: Adopting ICT innovations for transparency, accountability, and anti-corruption (U4 Anti-Corruption Research Center, 2014)
- Davies and Edwards. Emerging implications of open and linked data for development (IDS Bulletin, 43(5), 2012)
- Kuk and Davies. The Roles of Agency and Artifacts in Assembling Open Data Complementarities (Thirty Second International Conference on Information Systems, 2011)
- Davies. Issues in Open Data – Algorithms and AI (2019) In T. Davies, S. Walker, M. Rubinstein, & F. Perini (Eds.), The State of Open Data: Histories and Horizons.
- Davies and Chattapadhyay. Open Data and Land Ownership (2019). In T. Davies, S. Walker, M. Rubinstein, & F. Perini (Eds.), The State of Open Data: Histories and Horizons.
- Gray and Davies Fighting Phantom Firms in the UK: From Opening Up Datasets to Reshaping Data Infrastructures? (2015)
- Davies Open Data in Developing Countries: Summary of Emerging Insights from Phase I (2014)
- Davies Open Data Barometer: 2013 Global Report (2013)
- Web Foundation Open Data Barometer: Second Edition (2015)
- Hall, Shadbolt, Tiropanis, O’Hara and Davies Open data and charities: state of the art review (Nominet Trust, 2012)
- Davies. How might open data contribute to good governance? Commonwealth Governance Handbook 2012/13: Democracy, development and public administration’ (2012)
- Davies. Institutional Review for Global Information Society (GIS) Watch 2012 on Transparency, Accountability and Anti-Corruption (Association for Progressive Communication, 2012)
- Davies, T., Dowty, T., & Bhullar, S. (2011). Rethinking Responses to Children and Young People’s Online Lives (EU Kids Online 2 – Final Conference, 2011)
- Davies and Schulman. Evidence of the impact of the ‘youth development model’ on outcomes for young people – a literature review (The National Youth Agency, 2007)